Paper Jet 14

Paper Jet 14
Hull#001 Built by Dudley Dix

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wings continued

In the last few days I went ahead and gave the inside of the wing area, and the inside lower wing skin two coats of laminating epoxy.


I also spent some time fitting the lower wings to make sure everything would line up nicely once I epoxied everything in place.



This morning I got up and epoxied both of the lower wing skins on the boat. Once they fully set up I'll go ahead and add the fillets to connect the inboard edge to the hull. I intend to make a little spatula from scrap wood in the shape of the fillet to avoid a bunch of excessive sanding and to come up with a nice regular shape.




While all this stuff sets up I'll pull the daggerboard out and start working on the trailing edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment