Paper Jet 14

Paper Jet 14
Hull#001 Built by Dudley Dix

Friday, October 21, 2011

Midweek Madness!

I decided to spend some quality time after work this week and put four coats of epoxy on the boom and also the rudder box and foil handles. I also coated the spigot of the bottom mast with epoxy in order to get it ready for the permanent attachment of the fiberglass sleeve.

Boom reading for final sanding and spar varnish!

Rudder Box sides and foil handles with 4 coats of epoxy!
Today after getting of work I went ahead and epoxied the rudder box together.



And after some sanding on both the sleeve and the spigot I epoxied the spigot onto the lower mast. My goal is to start attaching the sail track to the upper/lower mast this weekend and I wanted to get this out of the way.



I see a bunch of sanding in my near future as I get the bottom/top mast ready for the sail track and and epoxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment